6 guests 2 bedrooms 6 bed
This property offers the perfect beachside getaway. Situated overlooking the waters of beautiful Roaring Bay and just five minutes from the lovely village of Dover, Sea Eagle Sands is stylishly appointed with all the comforts of a home away from home. Ideal for one or two couples or a family, this special property is for those looking for some peaceful R & R in a quiet spot with a magical outlook.
Sea Eagle fronts on to the pristine white sands of Big Roaring Beach, the perfect spot for walking, swimming, paddling, fishing, building sandcastles or just relaxing. The water is usually calm, clear and safe for those comfortable in small waves. There are upwards of 70 bird species to be spotted, and on occasion you can see dolphins in the bay. At night, if you get lucky, the Aurora Australis may be on display.
Stroll through beautiful coastal eucalypts to the white sands of Roaring Beach and dip your toes in the crystal clear water. Play some beach cricket, paddle a kayak or throw in a line. Or laze back on the expansive deck with a Tassie Pinot and some local salmon while the sea eagles soar overhead.
There is no Internet access at this property, so slow down and enjoy a more relaxed pace.
- Accommodates 6 guests
- 2 large bedrooms
- 1 queen bedroom, walk-in wardrobe, direct access to the bathroom and beautiful water views
- 2nd bedroom with queen bed and 2 bunk beds
- 1 spacious bathroom with two-way access and raindrop showerhead, plus separate toilet
- Heating (reverse-cycle)
- Large covered sunny deck with gas barbecue, overlooking the surrounding farmland and north-facing to catch the sun all year round
- Outdoor lounge and table setting, with outdoor lighting on the deck
- Fully self-contained: fully equipped kitchen
- Full size refrigerator
- Coffee pod machine with pods supplied
- Plenty of bench space, with bar seating
- Large and light-filled living area with a beautiful outlook to the water
- Large comfy couches
- Books, board games, and a small selection of children’s toys
- Flat Screen TV, DVD player and plenty of DVDs to choose from
- Daikin split system to keep you as warm or cool as you like
- 6-seater dining setting
- Basic beach gear in storage chest, including bats, balls and frisbees
- Portacot in wardrobe (BYO linen)
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer, clothes horse and vacuum cleaner
- Small concrete deck out the front to take in the water views
- Plenty of lawn and concrete for children to run, ride bikes and kick balls
- Off-street parking
37 Big Roaring Beach Road, Surveyors Bay 7116, Tasmania