Brooks Bay, Tasmania
6 guests 3 bedrooms 3 beds 1 Outdoor Spa/Hot tub 1 bathtub
Esperance Landing is a truly exclusive experience for your private romantic getaway or group retreat. Located right on the waterfront at Brooks Bay, this luxurious 3-bedroom house overlooks the beautiful Huon River and is conveniently located between the picturesque townships of Dover and Geeveston.
This special property is for those looking to really get away from it all, in quiet surroundings with an unsurpassable outlook.
Immerse yourselves in your own private hot tub overlooking the Huon Channel, stroll to the waterfront on our newly finished access track, or just enjoy the stunning views from your expansive deck whilst indulging in a local Tasmanian wine.
- Accommodates up to 6 guests
- 3 bedrooms, each with queen size bed
- Walk-in wardrobe in main bedroom
- 2 bathrooms (ensuite bathroom off main bedroom and separate bathroom/toilet including shower and large bath)
- Wireless broadband Internet access
- Direct dial telephone
- Gas-fired heating
- Large covered deck
- Private outdoor hot tub overlooking the Huon River
- Fully self-contained: stainless steel kitchen
- Full-size refrigerator
- Coffee machine
- Leather sofas
- Large flat screen TV and DVD player
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Off-street parking
415 Esperance Coast Road, Brooks Bay 7116, Tasmania