- Accommodates up to 4 guests
- 2 bedrooms, with 1 queen and 2 single beds
- 1 bathroom with 2-person bath and separate shower
- Wireless broadband Internet access
- Wood-fired heating
- Flat-screen TV and DVD player
- Private garden courtyard and family-sized barbecue
- Mini bar stocked with local wines and produce
- Laundry, with washing machine/dryer combo
- Off-street parking
4 Esplanade, Dover 7117, Tasmania
What a great home and base for enjoying Dover or just hiding away
Stunning, relaxing. Well equipped kitchen with thoughtful supply cupboard, plenty of towels.
Lovely peaceful cottage. The back yard is fenced and safe for kids. We found it very relaxing and well thought out.
The cottage in dover is really lovely the view out to the beach and you are so close! There are all the homey warm comforts including a fire! We had a lovely week exploring the area.
Excellent location across the road from the beach. Easy drive to local attractions like the Tahune Airwalk and Hastings Cave. A very comfortable, clean and well equipped cottage.
Great location for winter getaway with friends. House was toasty warm 🙂
Alex , Airbnb
We had a lovely stay at Castaway Cottage in Dover. The house is spotlessly clean, newly renovated and beautifully presented. It was great having access to a full, well equipped kitchen. With an IGA nearby we were able to cook dinner both nights. A huge bathroom with a deep, separate bath. My favourite part was all the sitting areas that allowed me to enjoy the water views.