6 guests 3 bedrooms 3 beds 1 Outdoor Spa/Hot tub
Part of The Peninsula Experience, this exclusive hideaway is set on a private gated peninsula with 250 acres of wilderness, wildlife and water to explore.
One of only two properties on the peninsula, the Cape House is the master residence and is situated to take full advantage of exquisite water views from every aspect. This stunning turn of the century farmhouse is fully renovated, offering a carefully-designed blend of old-world charm and modern, contemporary décor.
The Cape House can accommodate up to 6 adults, with three luxurious bedrooms, two brand-new bathrooms, a fully-equipped modern kitchen and huge lounge and dining areas perfect for entertaining. The expansive timber deck is ideal for alfresco dining, and a heated outdoor hot tub boasts unrivalled panoramic water views.
Enjoy some freshly caught local seafood on the deck, and watch the seabirds glide by. Sip from a glass of hand-picked Tasmanian wine as you gaze at the stars from your soothing hot tub. This is an experience not to be forgotten.
We regret that children under 12 cannot be accommodated at The Cape House.
- Accommodates up to 6 guests
- 3 bedrooms with modern décor, each with luxurious king size bed and quality linen
- Two bathrooms, including ensuite to main bedroom
- Wireless broadband Internet access
- Wood-fired heating and electric panel heaters
- 8-person hot tub sunk into outdoor deck
- Fully self-contained: full gourmet kitchen
- Coffee machine
- Expansive living areas
- Large flat screen TV
- DVD player
- IPod dock
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer, iron/ironing board
- Off-street parking
Visit website: www.peninsulatas.com
32 Blubber Head Road, Dover 7117, Tasmania